E você não me conhece, eu não conheço você.
Te escrevo por absoluta necessidade. Não conseguiria dormir outra vez se não te escrevesse.

Caio F.

O blues já valeu a pena.

sexta-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2010




Did you finally get the chance to dance along the light of day...

Tell me did you sail across the sun ?

But tell me, the wind made you float ?

You have reached the Milky Way.

To see the lights all out

And that heaven is overrated ?


And did you finally get the chance to dance along the light of day ?

Now she's back to the atmosphere ...

... With drops of jupiter in her hair

She acts like summer and walks like rain

Reminds me that there's a time to change

Since the return of her stay on the moon...


But tell me did you sail across the sun ?

But tell me, the wind made you float ?

And you missed me ?

Did you finally get the chance to dance along the light of day...

.




Amanda Karen Antunes ;/

E